This warranty is offered to the original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) for a period of Eight Years.
This Warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, which occur within the duration of the warranty period.
This Warranty does not cover-
1. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage or expense that may result from any defect, failure or malfunction of the warranted product.
2. Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect, use in
association with corrosive chemical or solvents, operation in excess of stated maximum working pressure and temperature or failure to operate and maintain the warranted product.
3. Items or service that is normally required to maintain the product (eg. Reseal inner surface) 4. Any product not actually manufactured by Larsens. Components supplied with the tank are covered by their respective manufacturers warranties. Larsens obligation shall consist only of passing on to the Customer any warranty indemnification payment actually received by Larsens from the original manufacturer so far as Larsens is permitted to do so.
Responsibilities of Larsens are to-
Repair or replace at Larsens option the affected concrete tank that has failed as a result of faulty manufacture, within the duration of the warranty period. If repair or replacement is not feasable,
Larsens may at its option refund the purchase price.
Responsibilities of Purchaser are to-.
1. Provide access to the concrete tank. Travel costs or any costs associated with providing access to the tank, if incurred must be borne by the purchaser.
2. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product
3. Report any faults within 30 days of becoming aware of the defect so that it can be remedied with a minimum of fuss and costs.
4. for warranty service, send a written description of the defect with a copy of your invoice to-
| Larsens Concrete
| 437 Heads Road
| Wanganui 4501